How does maggievox protect your privacy?
We are committed to protecting your personal detail. Maggievox will not give out your telephone number or E-mail address, except where needed to deliver a product or service you ordered, including your credit card number or any account information unless you authorize it, e.g. processing a credit card payment. In other words, we will not lease or sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. This information is collected mainly to make sure that we are able to fulfill your requirements and to deliver you a truly personalized shopping experience.
THROUGH THIS DOCUMENT, WE WISH TO MAKE YOU:
• Feel at ease while using our websites.
• Feel confident while sharing information with us.
• Aware that you may contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website.
• Aware that by using our websites you are agreeing to the collection of certain data.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website and mobile sites and mobile applications:
• Name including first and last name.
• Primary email address.
• Alternate email address.
• Mobile phone number and contact details.
• ZIP/Postal code.
• Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
• Opinions of features on our websites.
• Other information as per our registration process.
Nevertheless, we must co-operate fully, should a situation arise, where we are required by law or statutory obligation or legal process to provide information about a customer. We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information, in combined form, with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research and advertising purposes. Specifically, we will not give out information that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased a product.
If you wish not to receive the newsletters, simply choose reply a blank mail with 'Unsubscribe' as the subject and send it to (email).
TIPS TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY ONLINE
• Never give your password to anyone online. Never give your billing information except to facilitate a purchase.
• Make your password at least six characters in length. Create a password that includes a combination of numbers and letters.
• If you have fallen for an online rip-off and gave out your password, change your password right away
• You can do this by entering the 'My Account' section and Modifying User Information.